What I really enjoyed was the sense of inclusion. Outstanding, excellent, good, bad or indifferent as we may be as players, we're all valued at the Club, and that quality is priceless.
Join usTo find out more or arrange a visit contact
Parent membership offerWe offer a special reduction for parents of junior members.
Everyone is welcome at Halton. We love helping new members and nurturing beginners/rusty rackets to have a great time. We have a full range of membership options to suit adults, juniors, families and disabled players, off-peak and country membership rates. Come and give it a go and see what makes Halton the complete learning experience.
- 11 organised sessions each week totalling over 15 hours (including free balls and indoor courts)
- 2 coach-led Rusty Racket / club practice fun sessions per week
- Health & Fitness Club - adults enjoy a full month of complementary membership & reduced membership fees
- Use of our world-class facilities, including 16 courts (6 indoor and 3 mini indoor courts) with a choice of 3 different surfaces
- Free use of outdoor courts (including floodlights)
- Reduced hourly rate for private indoor bookings
- Quarterly Friday fun evening with coaches
- Regular organised tournaments and Annual Festival of Tennis
- Enjoy the comforts of our Rothschild Pavilion clubhouse, with cafe and bar, and a TV area with Sky Sports
- Reduced rates for use of our stunning conference facilities
- Reduced venue hire rate for private parties at the Club Pavilion
- 10% off at Pro Shop and Berkhamsted Sports
- Take advantage of Member to Member offers for special discounts on services from member's local businesses
- Entry into our annual Wimbledon draw - you just need to be registered with the LTA as a British Tennis Member (BTM)
- Guests - members are welcome to bring a guest(s). A £25 fee payable is payable each time. Guests may join in the club rusty racket sessions as well as outdoor casual play.
Ceri Adam discusses her experience as a new member at Halton
|Off Peak *||£388||£38|
|Junior - U18||£162||£18|
* Off Peak – to 4pm weekdays
** Mini membership year runs from 1st September to 31 August
*** Family - 2 adults and any number of children U18 and students over 18
Joining Fee £150 per household (not applicable for juniors)
Tennis members are also entitled to a 20% discount off Health & Fitness Club membership
Family Tennis & Gym memberships available on request
To find out more about the best membership option for you and to arrange a trial visit please contact Membership Secretary Gill Roe on 01296 623453 or 07922 012443.