"Our goal is to Educate, Motivate & Inspire...and win through learning & sharing"
Business, meetings & workshops
Hire our conference roomTo make an enquiry, or if you have any questions, contact
Online quote builderVisit Curious Cows and build a quote for your requirements simply and easily online
Our hire ratesDownload a PDF of our conference room rates
Learning & development with CHILDSWe host many scheduled events in our conference facilities, provided by our CHILDS initiative - helping organisations, teams and individuals 'win'
Read more here
The latest addition to Halton UK is a bespoke, purpose built meeting and conference room available to local and visiting groups holding meetings, seminars, lectures, networking events, award events, conferences and other business and social events.
Take advantage of our facilities and attractions:
- Inspirational, green, out-of-town location
- Fully adaptable configuration: board or U table conference configuration; class room meeting; theatre/auditorium arrangement, even a small exhibition space
- A personalised service - on-site conference and meeting support staff to add features and bespoke services to your event
- Ample, free, onsite parking
- Access to the Clubhouse with its large capacity and café & bar (additional catering to conference room available on request)
- Fitted magnetic glass white board
- Flip charts & pens
- HDMI hook up to HD projector
- Wireless microphone
- Hi-Fi sound
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tea/coffee making facilities
Groups and businesses can hire the room on an inclusive day-delegate rate including catering, or on a room only basis for a full day, part day or evening. Members of Halton, Everyball tennis customers, and charities are entitled to discounted rates.
We are proud to announce that we have been chosen by the British Red Cross as host venue for their 1 day (Emergency First Aid At Work), 2 day (First Aid At Work Requalification) and 3 day (First Aid At Work) courses for 2016!
Conference room hire rates
|Hire period||Non-members||Tennis and/or gym members, Everyball course customers and registered charities|
|Morning 9am - 12:30pm||£175||£105|
|Afternoon 2 - 5:30pm||£175||£105|
|Evening 6 - 9:30pm||£220||£130|
|All day 9am - 5:30pm||£250||£150|
|All day 9am - 9pm||£350||£210|
All prices exclude VAT